Sunday 1 June 2008

Lake Helios - 2002

I was talking to someone about Lake Helios and Mt Hyperion a little while ago. I managed to get some nice sunrise shots looking north when I was there, and I said I'd post them on the blog. Lake Helios is one of the most impressive places I've been. I had good weather, but the place must be awfully exposed in poor weather.

The photos are all scanned from prints. The film was Fujicolor 100. The third one is three prints put together obviously. It's too difficult to try to match them exactly, so you'll have to put up with the mismatched colour and contrast. Anyway, the view was superb.



Mt Ossa and Mt Pelion East from Lake Helios - 12th April 2002

Mt Ossa from Lake Helios - 12th April 2002
Thetis, Paddy's Nut, Ossa and Pelion East from Lake Helios - 12th April 2002

No comments: